Dynamically Deliver Custom Notifications Across All Channels
- Full integration with existing enterprise applications
- Support for desktop, browser and mobile
- Definable trigger points by both third-party applications and Papyrus products
- Integrated inbound, outbound messaging (email, SMS, print, mobile app)
- All messages are tracked – from creation to delivery and opening
Papyrus Notification Service supports the dynamic delivery of customized notifications, over various outbound channels, by definable trigger conditions.
Through state-of-the-art SOAP or REST adapters, the Papyrus platform integrates seamlessly into already existing architecture.
Events performed by third-party applications or Papyrus products/frameworks can trigger a notification. These simple- or document-based notifications are easily customizable and can be distributed across all Outbound Channels when powered by the dynamic Print and E-Delivery Solution. Every message sent can be tracked from creation, through delivering, to opening.
Triggers for Notification
Trigger points can be defined by either third-party applications or Papyrus products/frameworks:
- External Third Party Applications
Existing applications can be integrated with one of the various standardized Papyrus adapters (REST, SOAP, TypeManager, File, MQ,..)
- Internal Papyrus products/frameworks
Also all internal products are integrated with the Papyrus notification service.
- Simple Notification
Papyrus receives a message that is forwarded to the destination system.
- Document-based Notification
Data is received and used to create a document that will be distributed directly to the end user.
- Third-party notification
Data from third-party applications is received and delivered over various outbound channels.
Delivery to the end system/user
Empowered by the Papyrus E-Delivery solution, notifications can be delivered to all modern outbound channels, such as email, SMS, mobile apps or even third-party channels. This solution is easily configurable without hard-coded scripts.