Papyrus Blockchain Notarization –
the Better Way to E-Sign
When it comes to digital documents and electronic signatures, it is blockchain technology that eliminates concerns about manipulated or even forged electronic documents. Blockchain is known to make the e-signing process very secure and stable avoiding costly external e-sign services.
Blockchain uses the concept of hash which is like a fingerprint for every block. Because blockchain records are tamper-proof, electronic records cannot be improperly manipulated or forged. Unless absolutely necessary, intermediaries and electronic signatures are no longer required to sign contracts and agreements, eliminating the associated time delays and fees.
- Blockchain delivers secured documents where records cannot be corrupted.
- Blockchain has a different legal value than an electronic signature. It does not use a trusted legal authority.
- Blockchain technology allows for a linking of a group of records, called blocks into a chain that is protected and encrypted against tampering.
- Blockchain uses the concept of hash which is like a fingerprint for every block.
- Blockchain decision notarization
Why Blockchain for Document Signing?
Now companies can use the state-of-the-art, consumer-friendly front-end experience for their business value streams, contracts, mortgages and all contract documents integrated with the Papyrus Digital Workplace on the back-end.
A signature process includes originality, authenticity, validity and verifiability. The authenticity of all signers is ensured through a blockchain-encrypted process and a signature certificate is issued to them.
Documents can be drafted and generated, proposed, revised, executed and signed all within the Papyrus Blockchain Ecosystem platform. Multiple parties can work in a contract case, share content, make decisions and collaborate on a final document version in real time. The process is a seamlessly connected experience.
- E‑signing documents is free of charge, effortless and secure, with data and privacy protection.
- Content services deliver blockchain-trusted, fully notarized business cases, including negotiations, messages and conversations via video, voice and their negotiation processes, where records cannot be corrupted.
- Monitoring and auditing of the whole case and its history of any action taking place in a document.
High level of implemented security concepts in the Papyrus Blockchain Ecosystem
A signature process includes originality, authenticity, validity and verifiability.
- The authenticity of all signers is ensured through a blockchain-encrypted process and a signature certificate is issued to them.
- A Papyrus blockchain-encrypted process is used to establish the originality of the document being signed and to confirm that each party has placed their signature certificate on the document to be signed.
- The blockchain encryption certifies that the document signed by each party has placed its signing certificate onto the document.
- A blockchain encryption is used to certify the document signed by all parties is valid.
- All elements of the signing process can be audited through the unbroken Papyrus blockchain encryption.
Papyrus Blockchain validation
Papyrus Blockchain trusted documents
Papyrus Content Management Services are integrated with our adaptive case management (ACM) providing Blockchain secured documents. Blockchain ensures files cannot be corrupted and can be audited on demand.
For Customers exploring the Blockchain applications without large capital investments in infrastructure and training, the Papyrus Blockchain Ecosystem provides the lowest-risk gateway to make the first steps with permissioned distributed private ledger technology, for a fast-track Blockchain implementation across your business.
For Customers who are already members of Blockchain ecosystems or consortiums, specific connectors are available for the most important Blockchain platforms (e.g. Multichain, Hyperledger Fabric…).
- Adaptive Case Management integration
- Cloud test environment for your evaluation of the Papyrus Blockchain Ecosystem.
- Prototype, Test, and Build Blockchain powered notarization applications for documents
- Develop Blockchain extensions for existing applications
Enterprise Content Services for Work
Employees handling customer requests require fast access to content in the Digital Workplace for both knowledge and efficiency.
Self-Services for Customers & Employees
One-stop service and response, bringing together all interactions and activities related to the customer's enquiry in a single place.
Archiving for Legal
Legal and compliance teams need access to a wide range of corporate content, revision-proof- legally required deadlines and automated document deletion upon expiration