WfMC Global Award for Excellence in Case Management and BPM
WellCare Health Plans, Inc. and ISIS Papyrus Software are a winners in the 2017 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Case Management. WellCare recently introduced a new Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS) based on the Papyrus Adaptive Case Management (ACM) framework to keep pace with the creation, modification and administration of huge volumes of marketing and regulated materials with more than 60 media types in nearly 30 languages.
Since implementing the new ECMS, WellCare has realized significant improvements in terms of minimized effort, cost savings, increased revenues and quality::
- 20% savings on job lifecycle time
- 75% reduction in printing, paper and file storage costs
- Full transparency of all open jobs and tasks
- 20% reduction of rework due to quality measures
- Processes fully governed by the Creative Services Team without IT support
- Flexibility to immediately adapt to changes
- The ability to develop true service level agreements based on reportable metrics.
- Improved quality by having explicit and in-process quality checks throughout the project lifecycle
- The ability to expand the overall material creation capabilities of the Creative Services team enables the entire company to grow and meet the future needs
Papyrus Platform stands out in Customer Communication Management for Global Insurance Market
ISIS Papyrus receives the latest 2017 XCelent Customer Base Award among a number of global customer communication vendors represented in the Celent Customer Communication Management in Insurance: 2017 ABCD Vendor View report. This report profiles vendors active in the customer communication management space to help insurers better understand and navigate the landscape of customer communication management system vendors based on technology functions and features, ease of integration, implementation capabilities, post-implementation services and market adoption.
WfMC Global Award for Excellence in BPM & Workflow
The latest Papyrus customer recognized as a winner in the 2016 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Business Process Management is a leading European Contingent Workforce Recruitment company that introduced a fully mobile-enabled system to handle hiring skilled workers, service delivery, reporting, payroll and client invoicing for 50,000+ temporary workers
With Papyrus, the Company was able to streamline, standardize and optimize their business operations end-to-end across multiple departments and user environments, with significant improvements in productivity, turnaround, quality and visibility across the organization, including:
- Recruitment time reduced by 90%
- Digital worker’s dossier saves €50 ($52-53) per applicant
- Mobile work assignment reduces staff handling by 40%
- Fully electronic data validation for labor, printing and payroll savings
- 1:1 mobile communication for 10,000 shifts/day increases shift assignments
- Reporting and tracking reduces loss in payment calculations and billing
2016 Document Manager Awards: Mobile Product of the Year
Papyrus Capture/Mobile was named Mobile Product of the Year at the 2016 Document Manager Awards, presented 24 November in London to more than 200. Papyrus Capture/Mobile enables flexible, accurate data entry and real-time processing from customer, remote staff or field service devices – for a seamless and interactive omni channel customer experience.
Native process and case management plus simplified data integration ensure front-end activity is connected with backend operations, easily handling multiple formats and languages for maximum customer convenience. Fully customizable tracking, reporting and archiving connect business users and management for full transparency and visibility of system process and activity status.
Enterprise applications for Papyrus Capture/Mobile include insurance claims, mobile bank payments, customer applications & on-boarding, HR & workforce management, field service & support, and sales offers/e-contracts.
WfMC Global Award for Excellence in Case Management
A market-leading customer using Papyrus for agile customer communications is a winner in the 2016 WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in Case Management. Serving more than 70 countries with 180,000 employees, the global bank is utilizing Papyrus ACM technology to streamline and optimize customer communication design, production processes and collaboration between business and IT, as well as reduce IT dependence.
The organization achieved sustainable quality and efficiency advancements across high-volume operations:
- 200 million batch & online documents annually
- 300,000 printed documents in local branches
- 20,000 PDFs/day on Internet & mobile
- 2,500 different document templates
- 95% created & maintained by the business
- 50% time reduction in template development
- Up to 90% time reduction in document release
ACORD Insurance Innovation Challenge
ISIS Papyrus Software was a finalist in the 2015 ACORD Insurance Innovation Challenge for implementing the ACORD Information Model in a new solution to significantly reduce the time and cost for a new generation of insurance applications.
Key advantages of the ACORD-based solution on ACM include:
- Rapid implementation & customization
- Business empowerment – updates & changes without IT
- Single view of the customer – activity, documents and status
- Omni-channel communication (inbound and outbound)
- Operational transparency – compliance, reporting, optimization
- Built-in change management
WfMC Global Award for Excellence in BPM
Mobiliar Insurance received the 2015 WfMC Global Award for Exellence in BPM and Workflow for their vision and commitment to advancing customer-facing processes and communications. Using ISIS Papurus Software, Die Mobiliar streamlined, standardized and optimized their approach to customer communications management for 1.7 million clients, with short-term results and long-term benefits:
- Enabled design and content administration of documents by business staff without IT involvement
- Reduced number and complexity of templates through centralized versioning
- Ensured interactive and guided communication with customers for more than 4,000 end users
WfMC Global Excellence in ACM
ISIS Papyrus Software customer Paneon GmbH was selected as a Gold Winner for Knowledge Worker Innovation in the 2012 Global Awards for Excellence in Adaptive Case Management, recognizing user organizations worldwide that have demonstrably excelled in implementing innovative ACM solutions in four categories: Customer Facing, Public Sector, Healthcare and Knowledge Worker Innovation.
ISIS Papyrus among “Leading private companies for Innovation and Technology”
RedHerring included ISIS Papyrus Sofware in the 2012 Europe Top 100
ISIS Papyrus Profiled in Multichannel CCM Research
Madison Advisors’ Customer Communications Management (CCM) Solutions Market Study, 6th Edition provides an overview of several CCM technology solutions available in the market today.
Of particular focus is how each solution innovatively solves the challenges associated with customer communications management, and how these solutions are positioned to keep up with changing technology and consumer demand for a digital experience. This study provides an update on some of the capabilities reviewed in our last report which included multi-channel delivery, cloud technology, and support for social media. In addition, we have included a review of current trends in the market and how each solution is positioned to stay abreast of these trends while meeting the increased requirement of enhancing the customer experience.
Papyrus Platform Positioned as a Challenger in Gartner Magic Quadrant(TM) for Customer Communications Management Software
Enterprise software provider ISIS Papyrus Software announced it was named a Challenger in the latest “Gartner Magic Quadrant for Customer Communications Management Software,” published January 26, 2017 to help application leaders assess possible CCM solutions for their organization.
For the report, Gartner evaluated 15 CCM software vendors across diverse criteria, noting customer communications management tools are evolving from supporting static, printed output and one-way broadcasting to creating dynamic, on-demand communications via multiple channels.
The report identifies key trends in the CCM market:
- Many organizations find their existing CCM software is not flexible enough to adapt to their changing business needs
- CCM providers are adding new capabilities for digital engagement, rich media, context awareness, social and mobility, and cloud delivery
- Digital business continues to be the spark driving innovation in the mature CCM market
Papyrus CCM Solution Evaluated as a Strong Performer that Emphasizes a Full Application Lifecycle Platform and Framework
Papyrus Platform was named as a Strong Performer in “The Forrester Wave™: Customer Communications Management, Q2 2016”, published to assist enterprise architecture (EA) professionals looking to help line-of-business owners improve the customer experience. Noting that CCM platforms will continue to enhance customer experience, evolve toward broader communication needs, and more tightly integrate with other business applications, the report profiles Papyrus as “top-of-class for integration of dynamic case management technology with document generation and capture.”
The report cited the Papyrus Platform for:
- Emphasizing a full application lifecycle platform and framework
- Having offered great flexibility
- Customers leverage Papyrus primitives to “expose” different aspects of the product to support CRM, ECM, DCM and CCM functions
- Moving towards “framework” solutions to reduce customers’ effort
- Rules are “natural language” with a common data model as a core repository
ISIS Papyrus Offers Advanced Goal Orientation for Dynamic Case Management Applications
ISIS Papyrus Software was named a Strong Performer in “The Forrester Wave™: Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2016,” published by Forrester Research to help enterprise architects tackle increasing volumes of varied and unstructured work. Profiling Papyrus as “a particularly strong fit for specialized and complex process support,” the report cited these capabilities of the ISIS Papyrus platform:
- Advanced goal orientation – ability for tasks, rules and context to adapt to altered goals
- Imports external information models to help jump-start process design
- Tight integration with CCM, capture and ECM tools
- Central point of management from one object repository
- Advanced capture, ECM and CCM capabilities
Papyrus Platform stands out in global DOCCM for Insurance
ISIS Papyrus was profiled and recognized with the 2014 XCelent Customer Base award from among 14 global customer communications vendors in the report, Document Automation for Insurers: 2014 ABCD Vendor View, based on live user organizations, global implementations and new client momentum
ISIS Papyrus Software Named a Leader in DOCCM
A leading independent research firm cited ISIS Papyrus as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Document Output For Customer Communications Management, Q1 2014, based on its scores in Strategy and Current Offering and broad vision for DOCCM supporting ECM, CRM, analytics, event processing and BPM.
ISIS Papyrus Drives Adaptive Innovation in Dynamic Case Management Market
A leading independent research firm cited ISIS Papyrus as a Strong Performer, providing very strong DCM support across all categories in each of three Wave evaluations for Overall Capabilities, Design Time Capabilities and Runtime Capabilities in The Forrester Wave™: Dynamic Case Management, Q1 2014
ISIS Papyrus Takes an Adaptive Approach to CCM
InfoTrends published this expert opinion in its Production Workflow & Custom Communications Solutions Services report, May 2013:
Production Workflow & Custom Communications Solutions Services report, May 2013: “ISIS Papyrus is a leading document capture, automation, and composition vendor. The software has evolved over the years to become a very flexible and integrated suite of IT solutions that enables companies to rapidly design and deploy enterprise-wide customer communication solutions independent of the channel.”
Gartner: ISIS Papyrus a “Vendor to Watch” in CCM Software
Gartner identifies ISIS Papyrus as a “Vendor to Watch” in “Market Trends: Customer Communications Management Software, Worldwide, 2012”, highlighting CCM software for business-critical applications in digital and print communication.
Papyrus Platform Recognized for Integration, Management for Agile Processes
In its 2009 Technology Audit, the Butler Group profiled the new version of the ISIS Papyrus Platform for Business Communication and Process (V7) as one of the best integrated solutions with overall understanding for the management of documents, information and data in the context of agile business processes.
For a full list of industry research including ISIS Papyrus Software, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org