- Conceptual understanding and usage of the Papyrus Correspondence Solution
- Ability to install, administrate and customize Papyrus Correspondence Solution in order to implement individual Enterprise Business Correspondence applications
- Business users responsible for document template administration, release and test management, letter writing
- Infrastructure administrators
- Solution developers
- System administrators
- Domain specific knowledge about business correspondence
For the system administration and configuration aspects:
- Experience in object-orientation
- Papyrus Objects System Administrator Workshop
- Papyrus Document Design and Formatting Workshop
- 5 days
- Mon 11-17
- Tue – Thu 9-17
- Fri 9-15
- Infrastructure consideration: technical and functional requirements
- Papyrus Node architecture
- System setup by means of ready-to-use framework templates
- System configuration using settings
- User creation and configuration
- User Interface administration
- Process monitoring, tracking, auditing, report generation
- Definition of Tenant, Variables, etc.
- Document administration using the Papyrus business user interfaces
- Creation of building blocks and document templates
- Definition of Wizards using form design components
- Flexible composition of documents using Papyrus Wizards
- Change and Release Management workflow
- Interactive letter writing by means of the Papyrus business user interfaces
- Usage of predefined document templates for letter writing
- Usage of Wizard for individual letter writing with predefined components
- Inter-department letter exchange: Sticker functionality
- Functional enhancements: implementation of new building blocks
- Align DOCDEF code with new formatting requirements
- Create individual data reading routines
- Coupling of business data with correspondence applications by means of Adapters and Type Managers (XML Adapter)
- Graphical User Interface Integration options with Papyrus WebPortal: Papyrus Desktop/EYE Widgets or Papyrus Desktop/HTML
To register please complete and submit the online registration.
You will receive a written confirmation with the accurate course information, a map to find the course location and a choice of hotels nearby. We are happy to book the hotel reservation for you if required. More information on available hotels can be found here.
Cancellation of the course is free of charge up to two weeks before the course date. After that, the full fee for the course applies.
We would like to point out that workshops might be postponed due to low registration and recommend taking this into account when arranging your flight schedule. Please note that all our prices are quoted net and do not include local taxes.
Course guides (electronic on DVD) are included in the price. All prices are excluding tax. Terms and conditions for ISIS Papyrus Services apply.