To provide staff, partners and/or customers with secure, selective access to any customer-related information, such as regular business communications, outbound correspondence, incoming documents, e-mails with attachments, chat, fax, voice or video.
Papyrus provides a powerful, scalable, short- and long-term archive solution based on a secure, robust and fully integrated document lifecycle platform. Internal access for staff and secure online Web access for customers and partners to any content including complete cases with inbound and outbound mail and call recordings, exactly as it was recorded, via standard Web browser and Mobile device.
The Papyrus archiving solution is based on the Papyrus WebArchive product which builds on the stable Papyrus Objects Technology allowing to archive all incoming and outgoing documents, emails and any other content and its processes. Powerful search capabilities are available to find and view the archived content. Every object is automatically archived at a specific point in time and with the support of specific storage and management attributes. This makes archiving runs or conversions unnecessary.
Digital Signature authenticates originality. Papyrus WebArchive is fully scalable across platforms and supports distributed storage with central index and search capability across different server hardware. Papyrus WebArchive stores complete CASES (data, processes, activities, content, views, service interfaces (SOA) over the complete lifecycle. Employees can based on the their security profile (role/policy/priviledge) using the Papyrus Eye/Widget user interface in the WebPortal search and view content and documents, delete, bundle, separate, define index data and more.
Papyrus WebArchive supports the customer engagement circle and interfaces to other archiving systems using the standard CMIS Adapter based on the OASIS architecture. This allows for storage of all Papyrus generated content in 3rd party archives and also for retrieval of content needed for Case Management and human workflow.
Papyrus Customer Engagement Platform
Documents are securely stored in the Papyrus WebArchive in support of the customer engagement cycle, and offered for the fast retrieval and viewing in browser, on desktop, tablet and mobile phone.
Papyrus WebArchive is fully scalable across platforms and supports distributed storage with central index and sophisticated search capability across different server hardware. It provides short and long-term archiving with retention policies, and interfaces with the Papyrus WebRepository for all administrative, management and BPM functions. The built-in security provides full access control based on role/policy, along with a means to report on any user action.
Using the WebArchive functionality, companies can choose to provide an Internet based service, and notify their clients via e-mail or SMS, offering them the option to see their documents and statements using Web browser and optionally print them as necessary.
Papyrus Webarchive ECM Solution
The Papyrus Archive Solution is an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Archiving solution utilizing the award winning Papyrus Adaptive Case Management technology, which is built on top the mature Papyrus WebRepository application development platform.
Consolidate all your documents in the Papyrus Archive solution
The Papyrus Archive solution empowers business to easily and quickly archive all relevant documents by allowing users to choose the most comfortable import mechanism for any document. The Papyrus Archive solution is using cases to store and archive documents which belong together. Each document in a case can be archived separately, or can be archived with the entire case. Upon importing any machine-readable document to the Papyrus Archive Solution, the content of the documents is automatically indexed and available for full-text search. Any and all documents are represented as single-instances.
Documents can be classified automatically by the Papyrus Business Document Capture technologies, or can be manually assigned to specific taxonomies.
An archive for real time living documents
The Papyrus Archive Solution is intended for living documents. Users have all information needed at their fingertips when working in a Case. If desired, documents in Papyrus can be annotated or commented upon. If a new version of a document is created; Papyrus can keep the previous version and therefore enable document versioning or replace it with the most current version. Proprietary document formats are opened directly in the associated applications; Papyrus updates the document with all changes made by the 3rd party application. All document formats, including audio and video, are supported.
- Drag & Drop from Desktop and Windows applications into the Papyrus Archive
- Sync existing folder structures with your Enterprise Archive (changes in the file-system are taken over into the Papyrus Archive Solution)
- Store all inbound and outbound documents and content in a case file including any other content such as video/voice, processes and rules
- Share documents with colleagues, supervisors or customers
- Import entire email-directories or specific emails by sending an email to your Papyrus archive
- Interface with any CMIS enabled archive, like SharePoint, FileNet or Alfresco.
- Directly scan into the archive
Search, Edit and Collaborate
- Automatic full text search for any document in the archive
- Find cases or documents by keyword search
- Edit, annotate or comment upon your documents from within Papyrus
- Discuss pressing issues with the inbuilt chat function; all conversations can be stored for future reference
- Directly contact your customers by E-Mail from within Papyrus
- Use Papyrus Mobile UIs (Android and iOS) to fully interface with the Papyrus Archive
- Create your own adaptive business processes
- Add ad-hoc goals and tasks to any case and document
- Archive specific documents/processes/rules and entire business cases
- Generate PDF/A; sign or encrypt your documents
- Generate automatic reports (technical and business)
Make full use of the Papyrus WebRepository platform
- Model your business process with Papyrus Adaptive Case Management
- Fully integrate with Papyrus Correspondence and Output Management
- Integrate your entire incoming communication with the Papyrus Capture solution
- Provide B2C documents directly from the archive via the Papyrus Print & E-Delivery Solution
Fulltext-search: All documents containing „Microsoft Dynamics“, for each document the corresponding archive case can be seen, and opened.
Short term archiving for e-communication and e-delivery:
As a short term archive Papyrus WebArchive plays an important role for e-delivery of bills and statements fully integrated with the Customer Care Team in an organisation. It is possible to hold all outbound documents for a specified time until customer has viewed the document or if customer does not come online for viewing documents can be checked out of the WebArchive into the DocumentPool for print and mail.
Single, central archive with distributed storage and central depot
- All documents (inbound and outbound)
- All formats (AFP, PDF, TIFF/FAX, Email, DATA, MS-Word, MP3, MP4…)
- Archives complete CASES over the lifecycle: data, processes, activities, content, views, service interfaces (SOA)
- Internal or external delivery of electronic originals
- No database administrator required
Multichannel integration of key business resources
- Printing and Output Management processes
- Existing customer portal
- Third-party archive solutions
- Multi-platform scalability
- Unlimited storage scalability
- Integration with 3rd party archives with CMIS Adapter
- Delivers documents in AFP, PDF and TIFF and index information in XML
- Storage in either built-in Papyrus Object storage system or external database (Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL)
- Authentication, authorization, auditing, encryption, HTTPS
- Digital signature PKI support
Viewing flexibility - Papyrus AFP Viewer, Papyrus Webportal and Papyrus Client
- Web retrieval of archived documents from Web browser
- Papyrus AFP Viewer shareware for direct AFP viewing
- AFP-to-PDF conversion on the fly for PDF viewing
- Node-based architecture
- High-availability configurations possible
- Document stickers for notes and training options for staff
- Integrated email notification with URL for e-delivery